Iran threatened the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) over the weekend for its hawkish stance toward the regime, which announced sanctions against the influential Washington, D.C.-based think tank. The warning against FDD and its chief executive officer, Mark Dubowitz, was announced on Iranian state media, which cited a law passed by the Iranian parliament titled “Countering America’s Human Rights Violation and Adventurous and Terrorist Actions.” “Accordingly, taking any actions by the judicial and security apparatuses against the FDD and their Iranian and non-Iranian accomplices will be considered legitimate as their actions are against the Iran’s national security and the interests of Iranian people and government,” reported the state-run Mehr news agency. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Blacklist the 14 Iranian banks that are still allowed to do business with foreign customers”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Is Mr. Obama rationalizing a failed agreement or did he mean to mislead the American public? Either way, truth is catching up with the #IranDeal"