by Caroline Glick
February 20, 2015
Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #NYT ad “implicitly attacked those voicing concern about #BlackLivesMatter antisemitism by suggesting they were racists and white supremacists who were “pointing fingers, scapegoating, and using antisemitic dogwhistles” in order to undermine Black-led movements”
- Gal Gadot Teaches You Hebrew Slang
- “Ryan Sherriff joins an exclusive club of Jewish pitchers in the World Series”
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'