Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
#TwoStateSolution “recast one of the world’s most tolerant, multi-ethnic, peace-loving, life affirming, bastions of human rights as an illegitimate oppressor”
JEWISH PRESS President Trump Reveals the Hollowness of The “Two-State” Delusion by Bruce Abramson and Jeff Ballabon January 24, 2018 …It began in the early 1990s, when elements of the Israeli far left and the PLO—in clear violation of Israeli … Continue reading
“The divide between Republicans and Democrats on Israel predated both Trump and Netanyahu — the gap began to grow with Sept. 11 and yawned wider with the Obama administration” [VIDEO]
JEWISH JOURNAL Partisan Divide over Israel by Ben Shapiro January 24, 2018 Pew Research Center reported on Jan. 23 the disturbing results of a poll on Israel. According to the poll, 46 percent of Americans support Israel over the Palestinians; … Continue reading
“Most Americans, including many so-called “experts” in the field, have no idea of the cultural context with which they are dealing when they set out to solve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute”
ISRAEL HAYOM Crossing the Rubicon by Sarah N. Stern August 27, 2017 On Wednesday, at a U.S. State Department press briefing, the Rubicon was finally crossed. Responding to a question regarding Israeli-Palestinian peace, spokeswoman Heather Nauert said, “We want to … Continue reading
“Arab attitudes toward Israel derive from the fourteen-century-old Islamic intolerance of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and other infidels”
JEWISH PRESS Obstacles to Peace: A Politically-INCORRECT Diagnosis by Yoram Ettinger July 18, 2017 …Political-correctness has subordinated Middle East reality and long term national security to the achievement of the holy grail [AKA Two State Soluton] of peaceful-coexistence between Jews and Arabs … Continue reading
“Thursday, US President Donald Trump bowed to the foreign policy establishment and betrayed his voters”
JERUSALEM POST The Limits of Israeli Power by Caroline B. Glick June 2, 2017 …[John] Bolton then turned to his preferred policy for resolving the Palestinian conflict with Israel, which he dubbed “the three-state solution.” Under his plan, Egypt and Jordan … Continue reading
Trump repeating old mistakes: “The two-state model has failed repeatedly and consistently for nearly a hundred years”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Challenge with Trump by Caroline B. Glick May 25, 2017 …Tillerson went on to explain why Trump is so keen to make a deal. “We solve the Israeli-Palestinian peace dilemma, we start solving a lot of the … Continue reading
“Arab leaders–unlike Trump–understand that Israeli-Palestinian peace is nowhere on the horizon…unlike the Palestinians, Arab states have abandoned the fantasy of an Israeli retreat to the 1949 armistice lines”
COMMENTARY Arab-Israeli Ties: Hostage No More? by Evelyn Gordon May 17, 2017 …But the WSJ story revealed something important about long-term trends in the Middle East–and for once, it’s unabashedly good news. Major Arab states have grown tired of having … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
“Many things have happened in the past 24 years, both in the US and especially in the Middle East, but for these (mostly Democratic) lawmakers, nothing has changed’
ABU YEHUDA A discussion at the seder table by Vic Rosenthal March 31. 2017 So we are sitting around the seder table with our American Uncle Max and he says, “I remain convinced that a two-state solution is the only … Continue reading