Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Anthony
The New State Solution: “Brokering an end to the Israel Palestinian conflict could bring the Egyptians back from the brink”
YNET Egypt: Kingmaker in a new Middle East by General Amir Avivi (Ret.) and Benjamin Anthony July 20, 2018 Over the past year, together with several retired Israeli security experts, we have written about, and spoken of, the need to … Continue reading
#GreatReturnMarch “Hamas is harming Palestinian civilians while simultaneously using them as cover to attack Israel” [VIDEOS]
HONEST REPORTING Myths and Facts: Gaza’s Deadly “Protests” by Daniel Pomerantz April 1, 2018 During the Passover weekend, some 30,000 Palestinians in Gaza approached the border with Israel and carried out a variety of violent activities in what they call the “Land … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, a US-based NGO, “the first, and currently sole organization globally, bringing uniformed IDF soldiers, officers and generals from the field to the campuses and communities throughout the English-speaking world”
YNET US army cadets and US Navy midshipmen take policy tour of Israel August 29, 2017 …As part of their 360 degree approach, Our Soldiers Speak recently implemented a groundbreaking project bringing 28 cadets and Midshipmen from the US Naval Academy, Annapolis … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Six questions about peacemaking for 2017 and beyond by Benjamin Anthony December 31, 2016 …That the resolution was ratified by a group within whose ranks sit several perpetrators of occupation, of wars of highly questionable legality, and … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak Lecture Series begins its fourth season. Featuring active members of the IDF MAG Corps, these unique presentations will take place at leading law schools and undergraduate campuses throughout the United States. This season also marks the launch of the … Continue reading