Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Foundation for Defense of Democracies
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Jonathan Schanzer, Mark Dubowitz July 17, 2015 The more than $100 billion in sanctions relief is just one reason Tehran agreed to the nuclear deal. Its readmission into an obscure financial network is the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG BUSINESS by Sangwon Yoon June 9, 2015 ….The report provides fresh ammunition for critics, including Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of both parties in the U.S. Congress who say that President Barack Obama and America’s allies are … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan May 30, 2015 On Tuesday evening, I attended a debate in New York City sponsored by Intelligence Squared U.S. focusing on whether or not Obama’s Iran deal is good for the country….[Mark] Dubowitz, who was … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading
Last week I was in DC for the two-day Foundation for Defense of Democracy conference. For such a young organization their range of accomplishments is very impressive. FDD analysts are tops in their fields and testify regularly before Congress, are consulted by the White … Continue reading