Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Category Archives: Jewish
“By seeking to override or ignore the will of Israeli democracy, Democrats are accelerating the breakdown of the rapidly eroding bipartisan consensus in favor of the Jewish state”
JNS Democrats’ war on Netanyahu isn’t compatible with a pro-Israel stance by Jonathan S. Tobin April 11, 2019 When leaders of Tammany Hall—the legendary Democratic machine that ran New York City for more than a century—would be confronted with an … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER RJC Vegas Highlights April 8, 2019 Trump began his speech by saying “Shabbat Shalom” and was quickly interrupted by protestors from IfNotNow. After the protestors were escorted out, Trump said they’re “going back home to mommy… And will be … Continue reading
Wiesenthal Center: ”Don’t degrade Anne Frank’s memory to push the big lie that Israelis are today’s Nazis”
JERUSALEM POST Wiesenthal Center urges removal of Anne Frank’s name from NGO due to antisemitism by Benjamin Weinthal April 4, 2019 The Simon Wiesenthal Center called on the Frankfurt-based Anne Frank Educational Center to remove the Holocaust victim’s name from … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The Arabs have realized Israel cannot be destroyed’ by Eldad Beck March 29, 2019 …”In the past, contact with Israel was considered treason, and today there is no mass opposition to it. And the … Continue reading
“AIPAC should be holding Booker accountable and using its vaunted influence to persuade him to fulfill the promises he made, and continues to make, to support Israel rather than pander to far-left elements of the Democratic Party”
ALGEMEINER Voting Against Israel Doesn’t Stop AIPAC From Supporting Cory Booker by Shmuley Boteach April 2, 2019 …More recently, Cory failed another test [following Bookers support for the Iran Deal]. In February, the Senate voted 77-23 to extend an existing … Continue reading