Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Jared and Ivanka won't be banned, "but I don’t think most synagogues would give them an aliyah”
- New York Times continues its campaign against Israel -- demonizing, delegitimizing, applying double standards.
- International community "fosters the incorrect, dubious argument that #Israel is still legally responsible for #Gaza as an occupier"
- UN Human Rights Council "accused of unfairly targeting Israel, and Trump aides are questioning its usefulness"
- Ya think? "The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States"
- UN Human Rights Chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein compares Holocaust to "occupation" [VIDEO]
- Bolton observed UN corruption and incompetence firsthand, then dared to talk about it
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
Israel’s Shin Bet security services “succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat in April”
JNS.ORG Shin Bet confirms it thwarted attempts on lives of Israel’s premier, Jerusalem’s mayor June 5, 2018 Israel’s Shin Bet security services revealed on Tuesday that they succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 8, 2018 Paraguay will move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May, Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said on Monday, making … Continue reading
“New report says Trump’s peace plan will include Israel gifting four Jerusalem neighborhoods to Palestinian Authority”
JERUSALEM POST Trump to ask Israel to withdraw from 4 east J’lem neighborhoods by Yanir Cozin, Maariv Hashavua May 4, 2018 The Trump administration will ask Israel to withdraw from four Arab neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, which will likely become … Continue reading