Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Hamas
“Hamas didn’t achieve a military victory. But toppling the defense minister is a kind of victory because it shows that Hamas can shake Jerusalem’s politics at the very top”
THE NATIONAL INTEREST How Hamas Brought Israel to the Brink of Election Chaos by Seth Frantzman November 16, 2018 Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Lieberman resigned on November 14 in the wake of a ceasefire agreement with Hamas in Gaza. His … Continue reading
Lieberman resigns, last straw “apparently Netanyahu’s decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Defense Minister Lieberman resigns, urges early elections by Staff November 14, 2018 Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Lieberman announced Wednesday that he was resigning his position as defense minister and exiting the coalition. His resignation … Continue reading
“Hamas and Fatah have strongly condemned Arab countries for “rushing” to normalize relations with Israel”
GATESTONE Palestinian Threats to Arab Normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 7, 2018 …In other words, Hamas is implying that any Arab leader who establishes relations with Israel will be seen as a traitor to the Palestinians and their … Continue reading
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
YNET Al Akhbar publishes draft of Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal by Elior Levy November 3, 2018 The Hamas-affiliated Lebanese newspaper Al Akhbar published Saturday an initial draft of the ceasefire deal between Hamas and Israel, including ten provisions, with every provision … Continue reading