Most Clicked This Week
- Celebrated historian Natalie Portman opines on Israel's Nation State Law
- #UKMediaWatch: #Christmas is NOT under siege in #Bethlehem
- Terrorism Trial of Mideast Bank Worries the Financial World
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Airbnb doesn’t always discriminate against Jews" just some of them, sometimes
- NYT’s Michelle Goldberg: As a Jew, it’s totally fine to attack Israel's "ethno-nationalism"
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- #UnitedNations the "obstacle on the road to peace"
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
“On Tuesday IDF launched Operation Northern Shield, a concentrated effort to uncover and destroy border-crossing Hezbollah attack tunnels”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In rain and mud, IDF exposes another tunnel from Lebanon into Israel by Judah Ari Gross December 8, 2018 The Israeli military on Saturday located an additional cross-border attack tunnel from southern Lebanon into Israeli territory — … Continue reading
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
“US bid for first ever UNGA vote against Hamas was doomed after states decided it would need a two-thirds majority.” Switzerland, Norway and New Zealand helped kill resolution.
NATIONAL REVIEW The U.N. Gives Palestinian Terrorists a Free Pass by David May December 7, 2018 On Thursday the United Nations had an opportunity to speak with moral clarity and denounce the terrorist group Hamas. Instead, the General Assembly (UNGA) … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Progressive Zionists of the CA Democrat Party ‘Deeply Disappointed’ in Rashida Tlaib’s Support for BDS by Aaron Bandler December 4, 2018 The Progressive Zionists of the California Democratic Party told the Journal that they were “deeply disappointed” in … Continue reading
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER IDF Officials: Hezbollah Planned to Use Tunnel to Cut Off Northern Town of Metula in Future War by Staff December 5, 2018 Hezbollah planned to use a cross-border tunnel uncovered by the IDF this week to cut off the … Continue reading