Most Clicked This Week
- Everything you need to know about the current conflict in a short video: ‘Orwellian lefty lunacy’ says Israel should ‘allow citizens to be terrorised'
- "What we’re seeing right now is the deliberate, methodical, and cynical weaponizing of the press as a tool of political warfare. This isn’t skewed reporting; this is full-on propaganda, the goal of which is to deny Israel the right to defend itself against murderous attacks"
- Ami Horowitz channels Borat with Hamas Commander
- Thomas Sowell: Common Sense in a Senseless World
- "Prior to the attack, the IDF warned the civilians who were in the building and gave them sufficient time to evacuate”
- "Victory is no longer just a conceptual goal—it is the operational mission of the Israel Defense Forces. Now it must receive the backing of the political leadership"
- Trevor Noah: You have no idea what you're talking about, but that won't stop you from lecturing us
- "Neutral application of property law becomes an international incident because a landlord is a Jew"
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
TIMES OF ISRAEL An open letter to Trevor Noah by David Harris May 14, 2021 I just watched your 10-minute monologue on the Israeli-Hamas conflict for your popular television program “The Daily Show” (May 11). Frankly, it wasn’t easy viewing. … Continue reading
Rabbi Vernon Kurtz: “Just when we thought life was getting back to normal here things changed very quickly”
KOL BETH EL WEEKLY Rabbi Kurtz Report From Israel May 2021 …Two requests: Don’t let the media or the general public get away with equivalency arguments. Israel is using surgical strikes to attempt to destroy the Hamas and Islamic Jihad … Continue reading
“Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel and a “you can’t murder Jews” extremist, explained that from his point of view it was Hamas that was being unreasonable”
BABYLON BEE Tensions Rise In Middle East As One Side Wants To Kill Jews And The Other Side Are Jews Who Don’t Want To Die And Neither Will Compromise May 12, 2021 Israel has tried to get along with Palestine … Continue reading
“After 75 years of making excuses and denying the plain fact that antisemitism is the root and the branch of the Arab conflict with Israel, Israelis of all walks of life and across the political spectrum need to accept that it is true”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Facing the real cause of the long Arab war by Caroline B. Glick May 14, 2021 In his book From Ambivalence to Betrayal: The Left, the Jews, and Israel, the late historian Robert Wistrich … Continue reading
“Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
JERUSALEM POST Northern Israel struck in latest midnight barrage of Gaza rockets by Anna Ahronheim, Sarah Ben-Nun, Tzvi Joffre May 13, 2021 After several hours of quiet, rocket fire resumed early Thursday, and sirens were heard in Ashkelon and the … Continue reading
Patrick Kingsley is a 32-year-old British-born journalist, educated at Eton and Cambridge in English Literature, now #NYT Jerusalem bureau chief; as usual, NYT headlines position Israel as the aggressor, Palestinians as the victims or reactors.
ARUTZ SHEVA The New York Times Strikes Israel Again by Phyllis Chesler May 11, 2021 …Just in the last four days, [NYT Jerusalem bureau chief] Kingsley has written more than 3,000 words about Israel, most of them biased, misinformed, and as … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The Realignment by Michael Doran and Tony Badran May 10, 2021 On Sunday, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan phoned his Israeli counterpart and turned back the hands of time. According to the American readout of the conversation, Sullivan called … Continue reading
As I write here in Jerusalem, sirens have sounded and explosions have been heard. Ignore the lies. Here are some important facts
MELANIE PHILLIPS SUBSTACK Hamas commits war crimes. Israel is blamed. Of course by Melanie Phillips May 12, 2021 Over the past few hours, fresh barrages of Hamas rockets from Gaza have been raining down over Israel. Most have been intercepted … Continue reading
With Israel under attack from US-designated terror group Hamas, Andrew Yang is now sorry he had shown support for Israel
NEW YORK POST Andrew Yang apologizes for pro-Israel tweet after criticism from the left by Julia Marsh May 12, 2021 Democratic mayoral contender Andrew Yang backtracked on his support for Israel amid the latest battle in its ongoing conflict with Palestinian militants — … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony of The MirYam Institute Speaks on BBC Persia to Defend Israel During Recent Conflict with Gaza