Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud “not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don’t merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
JNS Boston University considering hiring professor who accuses Israel of ‘rape,’ ‘systematic massacres’ by Jackson Richman November 7, 2019 Boston University has been considering hiring an anti-Israel postdoctoral associate as a professor, reported Americans for Peace and Tolerance. While the … Continue reading
“West Bank settlements are still seen by many as an obstacle to peace with Palestinians, but newcomers say they are motivated less by politics than by economics and lifestyle”
WALL STREET JOURNAL ‘It’s So Easy to Live Here.’ Jewish Settlements Go Mainstream in Israel by Felicia Schwartz November 10, 2019 When the Jewish settlers who founded this town scouted the land in 1978, they chose a rocky outcrop where … Continue reading
AMERICAN GREATNESS Warren Promises to Divide Jerusalem, Fund Terrorists by Karin McQuillan November 10, 2019 Democrat presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were the star speakers at the national conference of J Street, a woke anti-Israel (verging on anti-Semitic) group, which met last … Continue reading
“To defeat the Islamist, Communist and Socialist threats to the United States, we must adopt the Cold War model, according to which war is a marathon, not a sprint”
ISRAEL HAYOM (be agreement with JNS) The ‘endless war’ is inevitable – and winnable by Ken Abramowitz November 7, 2019 People and organizations within and beyond Washington, DC, public policy circles, including US President Donald Trump, have expressed grave concern … Continue reading
EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of “I Sleep in Hitler’s Room” and “Catch the Jew!” to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
DePaul University College of Law and Center for Jewish Law & Judaic Studies presents Antisemitism Uncovered Here and Abroad — Motives, Biases and Manipulations featuring Tuvia Tenenbom Thursday, November 21 11:45am – 1:30pm DePaul University College of Law Room 346 … Continue reading
THE EMBER FOUNDATION presents Charlie Harary, Esq Tuesday December 10, 2019 Am Shalom 6:00pm to 8:00pm 840 Vernon Avenue Glencoe IL 60022 Click here to register Wednesday December 11, 2019 12 noon to 1:30pm Reed Smith LLP 10 S Wacker … Continue reading
“One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel”
JEWISH POLICY CENTER U.S.-Israel Security Cooperation Is A Win-Win by Shoshana Bryen November 6, 2019 …Israel’s missile defense capabilities — developed and produced in conjunction with American industry — not only protect Israel from Hamas and Hezbollah missiles, but protect … Continue reading