Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“From Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Donald J. Trump, our political class is profoundly ignorant of basic economics”
THE AMERICAN INTEREST A Failure of Pedagogy by Irwin Stelzer February 21, 2019 …We have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announcing her pleasure at defeating “Amazon’s corporate greed”…The congresswoman is delighted that she and her progressive colleagues will now have $3 billion to … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The State of the Union is Pro-Jewish by Abe Greenwald February 6, 2019 …Trump talked about a great many other things, but it’s remarkable the extent to which his speech acknowledged, celebrated, and urged on America’s doing right by … Continue reading
“The ascendancy of the hard Left, which is Barack Obama’s lasting legacy, is transforming life in America for Jews”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Leftist Jew Hatred Has Come to America by Karin McQuillan January 23rd, 2019 …Jews have suffered huge discrimination in America. They arrived penniless and made it in one or two generations, embracing America with love despite the discrimination … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading
“Asking America to keep soldiers anywhere for Israel’s sake violates a sine qua non of both the Israeli ethos and the bilateral alliance—that Israel defends itself by itself”
JNS Syria is the wrong issue for a pro-Israel fight with Trump by Evelyn Gordon January 3, 2019 Like most pro-Israel commentators, I’m appalled by U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw American forces from Syria. Nevertheless, this is the … Continue reading
“U.S. commanders planning the Syria withdrawal are recommending that YPG fighters battling Islamic State be allowed to keep U.S.-supplied weapons…likely to anger Turkey”
REUTERS Trump gives no timetable for Syria exit; wants to protect Kurds by Jeff Mason January 2, 2019 U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday the United States would get out of Syria slowly “over a period of time” and … Continue reading
“Democrats are now defined by Trump the way that antimatter is defined by matter, with each particle of matter corresponding to an antiparticle”
THE HILL Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats by Jonathan Turley December 29, 2018 In this age of rage, voters seem to have no patience, let alone need, for leaders speaking of abstract principles. They want immediate unequivocal action … Continue reading