Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“On its face, Trump’s announcement that he is pulling US forces out of Syria seems like an unfriendly act toward Israel. But it isn’t”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s decision to pull forces out of Syria has upsides by Caroline Glick December 21, 2018 …By leaving Syria, the US is abandoning Obama’s pro-Iranian policy once and for all. Further indication that this is part of a … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Departing Mattis said to cancel Israel trip, as Israel feels ‘betrayed’ on Syria by Staff December 21, 2018 US Defense Secretary James Mattis has cancelled a trip to Israel planned for next week after submitting his resignation … Continue reading
“The US didn’t have a massive troop presence, but it still managed to keep Tehran’s weapons from the Iraq-Syria border region; now even Netanyahu can’t hide his disappointment”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump pullout from Syria leaves Israel alone to battle Iran’s likely resurgence by Raphael Ahren December 19, 2018 The US administration’s planned complete withdrawal from Syria is bad news for Israel both militarily and diplomatically, experts said … Continue reading
BREITBART New York Times Jew-shames Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump by Joel B. Pollak November 18, 2018 The New York Times took aim at Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump on Saturday in a story citing them as symbols of division within the American … Continue reading
“If Western Europe understands the value of the Western alliance and Trump doesn’t, why are they prioritizing their profits over the need to confront Iran?”
COMMENTARY Lessons from a century of history by Jonathan Tobin November 12, 2018 …Trump understands that the Iran deal must be renegotiated because the pact that President Barack Obama proclaimed as solving the nuclear threat is fatally flawed. The deal … Continue reading
“Hawks feared that the U.S. would allow Iran access to the global financial communications system, Swift. They were wrong”
BLOOMBERG Trump Bank Sanctions Will Hit Iran Where It Hurts by Eli Lake November 2, 2018 For the last month, it looked as though President Donald Trump’s campaign of maximum pressure against Iran would include a loophole. Sanctions on Iran’s … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading