Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Islamic State
“Horrific new clip released by Islamic State shows eight-year-old blond child assisting in executions”
CLARION PROJECT Horrific ISIS Clip Shows Young Blond Child Help Executions by Elliot Friedland September 21, 2016 The latest ISIS clip is entitled “If You’ll Come Back, We’ll Come Back 3,” the third in a series. At the start of the … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST What’s the case for Hillary Clinton? by Charles Krauthammer July 28, 2016 …Her campaign’s premise is that we’re doing okay but we can do better. There are holes to patch in the nanny-state safety net. She’s the one … Continue reading
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading
ISIS is collapsing: They’ve overpromised and its recruits are no longer buying the sales pitch; they will rebel when given the chance
MIAMI HERALD ISIS in Syria, Iraq, weaker, is on the verge of collapse by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 I predict that the ISIS state in Syria and Iraq will collapse as fast as it arose. Indeed, I will go … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fighting ISIS Plays into ISIS’ Hands? by Daniel Greenfield March 28, 2016 If you’re keeping score, freeing Islamic terrorists from Gitmo does not play into the hands of ISIS. Neither does bringing Syrians, many of whom sympathize … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Criticize Islam and Live under Police Protection by Giulio Meotti February 28, 2016 “You are sentenced to death. It’s just a matter of time.” This message, in Arabic, was sent by Islamists to Laurence Marchand-Taillade, National Secretary of … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST Former Yazidi Sex Slaves Form All-Female Battalion to Attack ISIS in Iraq by Anugrah Kumar February 13, 2016 Hundreds of Yazidi women who were forced by Islamic State into sexual slavery have come together to form an all-female … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women by Raymond Ibrahim February 12, 2016 In word and deed, in Islamic and non-Islamic nations, Muslim men appear to think that non-Muslim women—impure “infidels”—exist solely to gratify their sexual … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Hating Americans Is Official Saudi and Qatari Policy by Raymond Ibrahim January 20, 2016 Jihadi hate for non-Muslims is not limited to the Islamic State, which U.S. leadership dismisses as neither a real state nor representative of Islam. … Continue reading