Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Is Israel Doing Better Than Everyone Else in COVID Vaccinations? by Joel M. Zinberg January 17, 2021 6:30 AM Israel leads the world in COVID-19 vaccinations. It has already vaccinated nearly a quarter of its population, including … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
JTA AEPi executive steps down from pro-Trump group following backlash from fraternity alumni by Ben Sales January 20, 2021 An AEPi executive is leaving his position with a group whose political arm took part in the Jan. 6 pro-Donald Trump … Continue reading
Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel…Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
ALGEMEINER Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls Israel a ‘Racist State,’ Spreads False Claims on Vaccinating Palestinians by Staff January 19, 2021 US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called Israel a “racist state” in an interview Tuesday with the left-wing news program Democracy … Continue reading
“Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning”
GATESTONE Educational Ethnic Cleansing by Richard Kemp January 20, 2021 “The goal is achieved! No more Jews at German universities,” the leading Nazi student newspaper, Die Bewegung, triumphantly proclaimed in 1938. Of course, nothing like it could ever happen again. Except something like … Continue reading
“Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere”
MILITARY TIMES In waning days, Trump shakes up CENTCOM to increase Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran by Howard Altman January 15, 2021 With just days left in his presidency and in a bid to solidify Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran before Joe … Continue reading
“It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
ALGEMEINER After Watchdog Report, UNRWA Admits Educational Materials Rife With Anti-Israel Racism and Incitement by Staff January 14, 2021 The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which serves Palestinian refugees, admitted on Thursday that its educational materials contain exhortations … Continue reading
“The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships”
JNS As Israel-UAE ties deepen, BDS advocates ‘give up’ on efforts to boycott Jewish state January 15, 2021 Amid expanding ties between Israel and the United Arab Emirates following the Abraham Accords, a leading Palestinian BDS organization is giving up … Continue reading