Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
US national security adviser to meet with Netanyahu, discuss Iran with Russian and Israeli counterparts
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton lands in Israel ahead of unprecedented security summit by Staff June 22, 2019 US National Security Adviser John Bolton landed in Israel on Saturday ahead of an unprecedented trilateral meeting in Jerusalem of top security officials … Continue reading
“Accepting Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize in Jerusalem, New England Patriots owner announces new foundation to combat BDS, rising anti-Semitism”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Patriots owner Robert Kraft pledges $20 million to fight anti-Semitism by Eli Leon, AP, Staff June 21, 2019 The owner of the New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, accepted Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize at a … Continue reading
“President Reuven Rivlin addressed the conference and stated that “BDS does not seek peace, or even to help our Palestinian neighbors. It seeks to delegitimize Israel’s very existence”
JEWISH PRESS 350 Participants from 30 Countries Join Hands in Jerusalem to Fight BDS by TPS / Tazpit News Agency June 20, 2019 Some 350 participants from 30 countries convened in Jerusalem this week to participate in a conference that … Continue reading
USA TODAY How to turn Iran’s tanker mischief against the Islamic republic by Ilan Berman June 19, 2019 …The White House can use Iran’s latest provocation (and widespread fears of additional ones to come) to erect a multilateral security architecture … Continue reading
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading
JNS Ocasio-Cortez invited by Polish parliament member to tour concentration camps June 20, 2019 U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has been invited by a member of the Polish parliament to visit concentration camps in Poland that were used during World … Continue reading
“The FATF must make good on its threats and finally — after three years of waiting — declare that Iran is a toxic entity in the global financial system and re-impose countermeasures”
ORLANDO SENTINEL Failing to blacklist Iranian banks could have bigger consequences by Jeb Bush, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mark Wallace June 19, 2019 Iran, the world’s leading state-sponsor of terrorism, has lied to global financial policymakers for three years about its … Continue reading