Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
TIMES OF ISRAEL PA police ban Palestinian LGBT group from holding activities in West Bank by Adam Rasgon August 19, 2019 Palestinian Authority police have banned a Palestinian LGBT rights group from organizing any activities in the West Bank and … Continue reading
“Overreach by Israel’s Rabbinate has turned marriage into a symbol of dissatisfaction with religious authority and a key issue in the upcoming election”
TABLET MAGAZINE Israel’s Undemocratic Marriage Laws by Phil M. Cohen August 20, 2019 … In one significant measure, however, a Jewish minority is allowed to subvert the democratic will of a vast Jewish majority—that is when it comes to marriage … Continue reading
“Watch as Ilhan Omar tells outrageous lies about Israel. She is either breathtakingly ignorant or a pathological liar. You decide”
ARUTZ SHEVA Lies, lies and more lies: The Omar/Tlaib press conference by Morton A. Klein August 19, 2019 Tlaib/Omar repeatedly falsely claimed that Israel occupies “Palestinian land” and demanded an “end to occupation” – their Orwellian method of calling for … Continue reading
JNS As the PA and Jordan foment riots, Israeli Arab imams preach peace by Evelyn Gordon August 14, 2019 At first glance, Sunday’s Arab riots on the Temple Mount fit nicely into the media storyline that Israel’s “extremist right-wing nationalist” … Continue reading
World Jewish Congress condemns Rashida Tlaib for condemning Bill Maher for condemning BDS for condemning Israel
THE HILL World Jewish Congress condemns Tlaib for suggesting boycott of Bill Maher’s show by Owen Daugherty August 18, 2019 The World Jewish Congress (WJC) on Sunday responded to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s (D-Mich.) suggestion to boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO … Continue reading
“A recently released transcript shows just how biased the New York Times really is and how little they want to do to fix it”
THE FEDERALIST The New York Times Is Clueless About Conservatives by David Marcus August 16, 2019 This week, Slate released a transcript of a meeting held by New York Times Executive Editor Dean Baquet and his staff. The meeting was … Continue reading
Democrats Engel and Lowey “said to be taking part in effort to act against” Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel’s actions
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats will retaliate after Israel block of Tlaib and Omar: Report by Ellie Bufkin August 17, 2019 Reports on Saturday indicated that House Democrats could be interested in pursuing retaliation against Israel’s decision to block Reps. Ilhan … Continue reading