Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
Let our candidates lead by example “before they lecture the country on carbon emissions, gun ownership, and ‘white privilege’”
NATIONAL REVIEW Our Privileged Scolds by Victor Davis Handon September 24, 2019 …So upset are our woke progressive candidates that they insist that the rich, the privileged, the white, and the native-born must now pay ever more penance. Amid such … Continue reading
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
“How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?”
POWERLINE BLOG Attacks on Orthodox Jews spike; mainstream Jewish groups seem indifferent Paul Mirengoff October 10, 2019 …Caroline Glick believes the explanation lies in the kind of Jews who are being attacked and the kind of people doing the attacking: … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG CNN Rewrites History of 1948, 1967 Wars by Tamar Sternthal October 7, 2019 Sam Kiley, a senior international correspondent based in CNN Abu Dhabi’s bureau, has rewritten the history of Israel’s 1948 War of Independence and the 1967 … Continue reading
GATESTONE ISIS’s Turkish Homecoming by Con Coughlin October 12, 2019 One of the more ludicrous suggestions to have been made during Turkey’s military offensive against the Syrian Kurds is that, in return for Washington’s approval, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan … Continue reading
“Jewish baseball stars for the Astros, Braves, and Dodgers all decide to play on Yom Kippur. They all lose”
TABLET MAG The Koufax Curse by Armin Rosen October 10, 2019 Baseball games are complex events whose outcomes hinge on scores of interlocking factors, many of them invisible to the naked eye. Writers probably shouldn’t be making sweeping off-hand claims … Continue reading
THE GUARDIAN Halle synagogue was fortified before antisemitic attack by Oliver Holmes and Philip Oltermann October 11, 2019 A German synagogue targeted in an attempted mass shooting this week had been upgraded to fortify its main entrance and install security … Continue reading