Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- Delta Airlines managers accused of operating "under an express assumption that ethnic Jews and Israelis, as employees and passengers, cannot be trusted, are aggressive and inappropriate"
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
“At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Can we forgive each other? by Jonathan S. Tobin September 27, 2020 …The Days of Awe are a moment in time when we should focus on finding the courage and the moral strength to … Continue reading
“The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Time to hold the PLO accountable for its crimes by Caroline B. Glick September 25, 2020 Earlier this month, the Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government announced that PLO Executive Committee Chairman Saeb Erekat has … Continue reading
“Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
JNS RBG: An American Jewish justice warrior by Melanie Phillips September 24, 2020 The obituary in Britain’s Guardian newspaper of the iconic liberal US Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died last weekend, provoked outrage among a number of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Jewish Students at University of Illinois Decry Passage of Anti-Israel Divestment Resolution During High Holidays by Benjamin Kerstein September 24, 2020 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s student government on Wednesday night voted in favor of a pro-BDS resolution … Continue reading
Doran: “Trump’s masterstroke came by breaking the hold of the Washington foreign policy establishment on the Middle East peacemaking business”
TABLET MAG The Emperor’s New Clothes by Michael Doran September 23, 2020 …When dealing with the ruthless and unsentimental Middle East, Trump’s obsession with winning is in fact a net positive. Trump may be hated by some, but leadership in … Continue reading
JTA A Google search for ‘Jewish baby strollers’ yields anti-Semitic images. An extremist campaign may be to blame by Ben Sales September 25, 2020 The Google results are shocking: Do an image search for “Jewish baby strollers” and you’ll see … Continue reading
“In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
JEWISH BOSTON When Saying “I’m Sorry” Isn’t Enough by Judy Bolton-Fasman September 14, 2020 “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced,” said James Baldwin. Clinical psychologist Molly Howes takes Baldwin’s … Continue reading
Uncle Tom In a collection of intimate interviews with some of America’s most provocative black conservative thinkers, Uncle Tom takes a unique look at being black in America. Featuring media personalities, ministers, civil rights activists, veterans, and a self-employed plumber, … Continue reading
CALIFORNIA POLICY CENTER Cultural Marxism For The Kids by Larry Sands September 25, 2020 The results of a survey released last week revealed that two-thirds of 18-39 year-old Americans do not know that 6 million Jews were killed during the Holocaust. … Continue reading
JNS After Zoom deplatforms Leila Khaled event, Facebook and YouTube follow suit by Jackson Richman September 23, 2020 After being deplatformed by the video-conferencing platform Zoom, Facebook and YouTube appeared to follow suit and remove an event on Wednesday being … Continue reading