I’m taking a break to spend time with family the next ten days. See you back here Friday July 29.
Most Clicked This Week
- "In 2018 sermon, Warnock blasted Israel. He now says, ‘I Stand with Israel’"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “The Israeli government categorizes many of the Russian immigrants as “Israelis of no religion” because they do not satisfy the demands of an overbearing rabbinic establishment”
- Former PM Olmert warns welcoming spy will anger Biden
- #JewishVoiceForPeace panel "an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]