Israel has tried to get along with Palestine and other neighboring countries, but a core disagreement between the two groups has increased tensions and made peace seem impossible. For many in the Middle East, what they want most of all is to kill Jews — which they see as a reasonable request. But a majority of Israel is made up of Jews who, first and foremost, do not want to be killed. And neither side is willing to compromise on these desires. “We’re a simple people with a simple desire,” explained Bob Hamas, Palestinian founder of Hamas. “We just want to kill the Jews. We’re not dead set on how. Stabbings. Gunshots. Explosions. Pushing them into the sea. Any of those are fine with us, but Israel won’t allow any of those. Not even strangling. It’s keeping us from living our truth.” READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Los Angeles attackers were chanting ‘Death to Jews’ and ‘Free Palestine’
- "Pro-Israel Democratic members introduce Iron Dome funding in a standalone bill on Thursday"
- Unprecedented event in Erbil features Sunni and Shiite leaders and activists demanding that Baghdad join Abraham Accords; Lapid: Event in Iraq is a ‘source of hope and optimism’
- Democrat-sponsored bill "would make it US policy to view "the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and Gaza, are occupied territories"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
- Democracy dies in darkness when Dems suppress news: Politico confirms the NY Post story the Bidens never denied
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"