CAMERA has just rolled out a new billboard campaign in New York City focused on bringing attention to ongoing biased coverage of Israel by The New York Times. Five additional billboards are going up in New York City. They will join the one opposite the newspaper’s Midtown headquarters that has just been updated.
Most Clicked This Week
- Chag Sameach. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
- "With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?"
- The Wuhan Virus pandemic "raises fundamental questions about how much economic interdependence nations want"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
- “The sad truth, however, is that if announcements of Israeli scientists producing a coronavirus cure and/or vaccine along with, were made tomorrow, it would change no minds in the BDS movement”