Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Search posts by category
- Follow ArchitectGuy on WordPress.com
Tags#IranDeal #PalestinianTerror ADL AIPAC Alan Dershowitz anti-Semitism Barack Obama BDS Benjamin Netanyahu Boycott Divest Sanctions CAMERA Caroline Glick Chicago Democrats Donald Trump Egypt Europe European Union Fatah France Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Holocaust IDF Iran Iran Deal Iraq ISIS Islam Islamic State JCPOA Jerusalem John Kerry J Street Judea Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas Michael Oren Muslim Brotherhood Muslims New York Times Nuclear Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian Palestinian Authority Palestinians Paris President Barack Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Refugees Republicans Russia Samaria Saudi Arabia Secretary of State John Kerry StandWithUs Students for Justice in Palestine Syria Tel Aviv terror Terrorism Turkey Two State Solution United Nations United States US Congress US State Department Vladimir Putin West Bank White House Zionism