Join EMET, StandWithUs and many other co-sponsoring organizations on Thursday, January 12th at 12:30pm as we stand UNited with Israel! Stand with us to send a strong message prior to the Mid-East Summit in Paris being held January 15th — we will NOT allow the UN and her gang of Israel haters to target Israel unjustifiably. NO MORE Anti-Israel documents or resolutions! The UN’s attempt to revise and erase Jewish history is deplorable. We call on the UN to focus on REAL issues such as Syrian Genocide and Global Islamic terror.
Most Clicked This Week
- “What’s happening in Newton is an outrage against all Jews, yet Jewish organizations condone and perpetuate”
- Iran caught spying on Jewish targets. This did not go well in Buenos Aires.
- Have you heard the one about the Palestinian and Hasidic Jew who dance together at rush hour? [VIDEO]
- "Welcome to the future of the preservation of memory, which is playing out for the first time anywhere in the world at the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center, in Skokie" [VIDEO]
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Why Are There Still Palestinian Refugees? [VIDEO]
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- New York Times continues its campaign against Israel -- demonizing, delegitimizing, applying double standards.