Join EMET, StandWithUs and many other co-sponsoring organizations on Thursday, January 12th at 12:30pm as we stand UNited with Israel! Stand with us to send a strong message prior to the Mid-East Summit in Paris being held January 15th — we will NOT allow the UN and her gang of Israel haters to target Israel unjustifiably. NO MORE Anti-Israel documents or resolutions! The UN’s attempt to revise and erase Jewish history is deplorable. We call on the UN to focus on REAL issues such as Syrian Genocide and Global Islamic terror.
Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- Obama-era Career Officers made "Western-wall-is-not-in-Israel" comments; Trump officials can't seem to coordinate Western Wall messaging
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- "The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime"
- EVENT CAMERA's Partnership of Christians and Jews partners with the Christian Broadcasting Network in screening "In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem," a film about the Six Day War, in theaters across the country on Tuesday, May 23rd [VIDEO]
- Robert Kraft funds first Israeli football stadium