Join EMET, StandWithUs and many other co-sponsoring organizations on Thursday, January 12th at 12:30pm as we stand UNited with Israel! Stand with us to send a strong message prior to the Mid-East Summit in Paris being held January 15th — we will NOT allow the UN and her gang of Israel haters to target Israel unjustifiably. NO MORE Anti-Israel documents or resolutions! The UN’s attempt to revise and erase Jewish history is deplorable. We call on the UN to focus on REAL issues such as Syrian Genocide and Global Islamic terror.
Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"