Join EMET, StandWithUs and many other co-sponsoring organizations on Thursday, January 12th at 12:30pm as we stand UNited with Israel! Stand with us to send a strong message prior to the Mid-East Summit in Paris being held January 15th — we will NOT allow the UN and her gang of Israel haters to target Israel unjustifiably. NO MORE Anti-Israel documents or resolutions! The UN’s attempt to revise and erase Jewish history is deplorable. We call on the UN to focus on REAL issues such as Syrian Genocide and Global Islamic terror.
Most Clicked This Week
- Stephens: "Jews cannot rely for their safety on the kindness of strangers, least of all French or German politicians"
- Yom Ha'atzmaut 2018 "Show me another country that is thrilled and moved by its very existence" [VIDEO]
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "Led by UN Ambassador Danny Danon, 40 ambassadors from Europe, Latin America and Africa participated in an event held at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem" [VIDEO]
- Sometimes there are more important things to do than spend time at a Holocaust Museum
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"