It is unconscionable that the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival is honoring Ed Asner at your upcoming Gala in Beverly Hills. Ed Asner is an advisory board member of Jewish Voice for Peace, a virulently anti-Israel organization that fully supports the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel. This includes a cultural and artistic boycott of Israel, and everything under that umbrella. If you didn’t know, Jewish Voice for Peace: led a boycott against the Chicago Festival of Israeli Cinema, successfully urged Oscar-nominated actors to boycott a packaged trip to Israel, brought a Palestinian terrorist convicted of murdering two students as a guest speaker at their national convention. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted