It is unconscionable that the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival is honoring Ed Asner at your upcoming Gala in Beverly Hills. Ed Asner is an advisory board member of Jewish Voice for Peace, a virulently anti-Israel organization that fully supports the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel. This includes a cultural and artistic boycott of Israel, and everything under that umbrella. If you didn’t know, Jewish Voice for Peace: led a boycott against the Chicago Festival of Israeli Cinema, successfully urged Oscar-nominated actors to boycott a packaged trip to Israel, brought a Palestinian terrorist convicted of murdering two students as a guest speaker at their national convention. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"