Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Jared and Ivanka won't be banned, "but I don’t think most synagogues would give them an aliyah”
- New York Times continues its campaign against Israel -- demonizing, delegitimizing, applying double standards.
- International community "fosters the incorrect, dubious argument that #Israel is still legally responsible for #Gaza as an occupier"
- UN Human Rights Council "accused of unfairly targeting Israel, and Trump aides are questioning its usefulness"
- Ya think? "The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States"
- UN Human Rights Chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein compares Holocaust to "occupation" [VIDEO]
- Bolton observed UN corruption and incompetence firsthand, then dared to talk about it