Insanely biased Sky News interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s spokesman David Keyes. Keyes puts the reporter in his place explaining that the number of casualties on either side is not necessarily a reflection of the morality of each side — despite the common misconception. [Click to view video]
Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- "The draw of Israelis to physical culture & embodiment began with early Zionist thinkers who sought out to become the “muscle jew” and to flex the muscles of physical survival instead of spiritual faith"
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize