Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- “New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact”
- "Since you claim your parents hid the real history from you, I’ll be careful not to spoil for you which was which"