Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- "I don’t like President Trump. I don’t think he is a good man, and I didn’t think he was the best choice for Republicans in 2016"
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize