One of the world’s oldest Jewish newspapers announced that it was going into liquidation on Wednesday, with staff members learning on the eve of the Passover holiday that they were to lose their jobs. The Jewish Chronicle, which began publishing in the UK in 1841, announced on its website that its Board had taken the decision to seek a creditors voluntary liquidation of Jewish Chronicle Newspapers Ltd, the paper’s parent company…News outlets that are heavily dependent on their print editions have been badly hit by the coronavirus crisis, as revenue from advertisers has been slashed. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- #CovertCash What US universities don't want you to know about their foreign funding
- John Kerry, "haughty from his success in the Pyrrhic victory of the Iran nuclear deal, said things he probably now wishes he could take back"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- Zoom cancels SFSU video conference featuring Palestinian Terrorist Leila Khaled
- "I don’t like President Trump. I don’t think he is a good man, and I didn’t think he was the best choice for Republicans in 2016"