Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "This Land is Your Land" in Yiddish
- The late Rabbi Sacks on secularization: “Technology, the market, and the liberal democratic state “give us choices, but don’t teach us how to choose”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- "These congresswomen represent a growing segment of the US population, as well as legislators and staffers, who are estranged from the 400-year-old historical, cultural, moral and civic foundations of the US-Israel kinship"
- "When he asked whether any of the Jews fought back, the Nazi’s wife, Stella — an accomplice — jumped in: “They were like lambs”
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."