Most Clicked This Week
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Ben & Jerry’s new flavor of the month: Boycott the Jews
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- Desperate to advance its "realignment" policy, the Biden administration is doing everything it can to satisfy the Iranians
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Court documents show that Iran has long been trying to kidnap an Iranian journalist living in Brooklyn"