Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Chanukah
Obama’s White House: Happy Hanukah Jewish Community — now sit down for today’s lecture on Palestinian Justice and Islamophobia [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG “Ins’Allah!”: Obama Chanukah Party Attacks Islamophobia, Calls for “Justice” for Palestinians by Daniel Greenfield December 10, 2015 Obama’s Chanukah parties have had issues in the past. But this time it teetered over into full-blown violently offensive territory. … Continue reading
BALTIMORE SUN by Jonathan Pitts December 16, 2014 Four decades ago, one of the area’s oldest synagogues moved from its longtime home in the city to a sprawling campus in Pikesville, becoming part of a sweeping postwar exodus of Jews … Continue reading
ETTINGER REPORT by Yoram Ettinger December 15, 2014 Chanukah commemorates a national Jewish liberation holiday and a series of battles, which took place in the land of Israel, mostly in the mountain ridges of Judea and Samaria, the home court … Continue reading