Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Jihadists
NATIONAL REVIEW Shorter Obama: Dear Islamophobes, I’m Still Not Serious About Defeating ISIS by David French December 6, 2015 What a remarkable speech. In an era where a jihadist army controls more territory, commands more fighters, and has demonstrated broader … Continue reading
Drawing cartoons, riding a train, flying a plane, going to the office, being a Jew…these offenses were punishable by death
ATLANTIC MONTHLY ‘Crimes’ Jihadists Will Sentence You to Death For by Jeffrey Goldberg November 14, 2015 Militant Islamism’s war on all of us appears to be accelerating. Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists, women, gays, and millions upon millions of Muslims who … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Islamist Tantrum by Bret Stephens November 16, 2015 We live in the age of the sanctified tantrum—the political and religious furies we dare not name or shame, much less confront. Students bully college administrators with contrived political … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What France Can Learn from Israel in Confronting Islamist Terror by Gregg Roman November 16, 2015 As my French friends, colleagues, and acquaintances agonize over what is to be done in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, … Continue reading
News flash: Some of the Mideast “refugees” who traveled to Europe are jihadists with intention of murder
FRONT PAGE MAG The Migrant Jihad Has Begun in Paris by Robert Spencer November 14, 2015 That didn’t take long: one of the Islamic State (ISIS) jihadis who murdered at least 160 people in Paris on Friday held a Syrian … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Madrid jihadists planned to kill Jews in Paris copycat action by Staff November 6, 2015 A Suspected jihadist cell recently apprehended by Spanish anti-terrorist officers planned to kill Jews and policemen in Madrid, authorities said. The three alleged … Continue reading
GATESTONE The Palestinian Jihad: Lies, Lies and More Lies by Bassam Tawil October 24, 2015 …What is happening these days in the Palestinian territories and Israel, however, is anything but a “peaceful popular resistance” …What we are seeing are pure terrorist … Continue reading