CAMERA’s Adam Levick on Facebook: No, I’m not saying that Jews and Arabs here typically break out in song, but I will say that this video, showing a hasidic Jew and a Palestinian getting out of their cars during a recent traffic jam in Gush Etzion and dancing, is, in some ways, a more accurate illustration of life in Israel than the caricature presented in the media of racism, religious tension and unending darkness. Click here to view video.
Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]