CAMERA’s Adam Levick on Facebook: No, I’m not saying that Jews and Arabs here typically break out in song, but I will say that this video, showing a hasidic Jew and a Palestinian getting out of their cars during a recent traffic jam in Gush Etzion and dancing, is, in some ways, a more accurate illustration of life in Israel than the caricature presented in the media of racism, religious tension and unending darkness. Click here to view video.
Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"