CAMERA’s Adam Levick on Facebook: No, I’m not saying that Jews and Arabs here typically break out in song, but I will say that this video, showing a hasidic Jew and a Palestinian getting out of their cars during a recent traffic jam in Gush Etzion and dancing, is, in some ways, a more accurate illustration of life in Israel than the caricature presented in the media of racism, religious tension and unending darkness. Click here to view video.
Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- “Sharpton refers to himself as a “reverend,” but he never attended any seminary. He has attended a different cloistered institution: prison”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Iran's Islamist regime, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary today, scores highest in the world when it comes to executing people per capita"
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Ben Shapiro at Yale: "When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- CNN panel gets heated: Democrats challenging support for Israel