Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Adolf Hitler
Black Earth: New book on Hitler says hostility toward Jews is rooted in a theory of history that demands genocide
WASHINGTON POST Does Iran’s anti-Semitism run too deep for deterrence? by George F. Will October 30, 2015 Yale University historian Timothy Snyder is indebted to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who recently made Snyder’s new book even more newsworthy than his extraordinary scholarship deserves … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Leading Historian Backs Netanyahu Over Mufti’s Holocaust Role by Staff October 21, 2015 Middle East Forum scholar Dr. Wolfgang Schwanitz has backed Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday night, after the premier was heavily criticized for stating that Mufti … Continue reading
“This is the first time the U.S. will have deliberately entered into a pact with a country committed to annihilating another people—a pact that doesn’t even require formal repudiation of the country’s genocidal aims.” WALL STREET JOURNAL by Ruth Wisse … Continue reading
DENNISPRAGER.COM July 21, 2015 We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, … Continue reading
EXPRESS by Nick Gutteridge July 15, 2015 A JEWISH peer who fled the Nazis as a child with the help of Christian missionaries is now paying to rescue 2,000 Christians from the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria and Iraq Lord … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Rick Richman July 15, 2015 If one peruses the pages of The New York Times from mid-September 1938 through the first week of October 1938, it is apparent that what we are witnessing today is a virtual replay … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Richard Ferrer September 3, 2014 The publishing world is plagued with simple-minded books. Toe-curling examples include Kardashian Konfidential by Kim Kardashian, Learning To Fly by Victoria Beckham and the autobiographical oeuvre of Sharon Osbourne. All would benefit from concise editor’s notes … Continue reading