British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn drew an odd parallel on Thursday between Israel and the Islamic State terror group at the launch of a report which cleared his party of accusations of being tainted by anti-Semitism, U.K. reports said. “Our Jewish friends are no more responsible for the actions of Israel than our Muslim friends are for self-styled Islamic states or organizations,” Corbyn told party members. A Jewish Labour lawmaker, Ruth Smeeth, fled the news conference in tears after he spoke, the Jewish Chronicle said…Corbyn’s remarks were severely criticized by the leader of Israel’s Labor Party, MK Isaac Herzog, who blasted him for the “shocking comparison” between Israel and ISIS, which he termed a “betrayal of the values which the international labor movement represents.” READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"